PHOTOVOLTAIC ROOF - patent pending -
The Hemera system consists of a series of special mono/poly-crystalline photovoltaic modules that use the best photovoltaic cells available on the market. The modules are set between two rows of terracotta roof tiles and integrated in a prefab pitched roof covering with excellent insulation properties.
As an integrated photovoltaic system, Hemera allows you to obtain the maximum incentives outlined in the Italian "Conto Energia" (feed-in tariff). A very attractive sustainable energy solution, the Hemera system not only makes your roof more elegant, it also allows you to remotely monitor each individual photovoltaic module and to rapidly identify any modules with faults.
- Installed directly on the structural roof frame with reduced installation time
- The reduced weight of the roofing provides structural advantages and lower costs due to compact structural elements
- No holes are required for anchoring the photovoltaic system
- Reduced routine maintenance compared to more invasive systems
- Can be used in new or renovated buildings and/or conservations (recommended for historical centers)
- Premium on the incentive feed-in tariff offered by "CONTO ENERGIA" thanks to home energy retrofitting, or upon recovery of 55%