Thesan is part of Savio S.p.A. industrial group and it designs and manufactures ductless Controlled Mechanical Ventilation systems. These systems ensure the correct exchange of fresh air and protection from airborne pollutants.
SUSTAINABILITY IS EASY
Aircare single room mechanical ventilation systems:
- automatically change stale air from indoors, ensuring the correct intake of filtered fresh air
- keep indoor environments healthy by purifying the air from indoor and outdoor pollutants
- maximise energy saving in buildings
- guarantee the right environmental comfort and physical wellbeing
- are easy to install anywhere, without particular wall requirements
- fit perfectly with existing decor (Pininfarina design)
- grant the building energy class upgrade
ENERGY IS RENEWABLE WITH THESAN
Thesan constantly seeks new ways to:
- lower energy consumption in buildings
- improve the quality of the indoor environment at the same time
SUSTAINABILITY EVOLVES WITH THESAN
Joint research and ongoing scientific partnerships with:
- CNR (the Italian National Research Council)
- Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa higher learning institution
- University of Turin
- University of Milan
- University of Naples
THESAN IS THE INDOOR AIR SPECIALIST
Thesan sets the bar for Indoor Air Quality.
It is the strategic keystone for:
- saving energy
- reducing pollution
- personal health and wellbeing
QUALITY IS THESAN'S FLAGSHIP PRODUCT
Product quality guaranteed and certified by reputable third parties:
The pursuit of quality has always been the company's leitmotif: many of our solutions are considered so advanced that they have become the new benchmarks for specific quality standards. International markets confirm that we have the best product quality in the industry. Aircare ES is the only ductless MVHR system on the CasaClima list.
RESEARCH, INNOVATION & DEVELOPMENT
Our innovative approach to improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is based on our R&D investments that improve our filtration and ventilation technologies every day.
We are in the business of designing and manufacturing energy-saving products. In addition to ensuring the correct exchange of fresh air in closed environment, and providing protection from airborne pollution, Thesan's ductless Controlled Mechanical Ventilation systems are designed to reduce the building's energy consumption.
For us, innovation is something to measure:
- we currently invest 6.5% in Research - the highest percentage in the sector
- we have increased our investments in Research by 100% since 2010
- 50 people work in our R&D Department - that's about 10% of our human capital
- we have 190 patents around the world
Thesan is an outstanding player: 40,000 units/machines have already been installed worldwide. Both the industry stakeholders and our key customers recognise our leadership in the MVHR industry.