Why choose a ductless system?
Filtering the air before breathing has become a must. Indoor air as much as outdoor air.
The best way to do this is to fit a ductless or single room mechanical ventilation system in each room. Install a dual-flow Aircare unit in the living room and bedroom and a single-flow Aircare unit in the bathroom and kitchen and you'll have the correct air exchange flow for where you live.
Better health, no problems.
DUCTLESS (OR SINGLE ROOM) SYSTEM
The approach to architecture around the world is different from place to place. While countries in emerging economies lean towards new builds, in Europe and in Italy most of the work focuses on refurbishments. In these cases, a ductless mechanical ventilation system has a number of advantages.
FIND OUT ALL THE ADVANTAGES OF A DUCTLESS MECHANICAL VENTILATION SYSTEM
- Versatile installation: it can be installed in any room
- Space-saving: it doesn't take up any extra room subtrack or in false ceilings
- Much less expensive than ducted systems
- A range of installation options: recessed, shutter box, door and window frames etc.
- Customised airflow: this can be programmed and scheduled in each room without the need for additional devices
- Independent management: it doesn't require the use of communal areas
- Short ducts = high performance
- Very low-maintenance
- Simple and quick filter cleaning that users can do on their own
- No piping: this fosters maximum performance and means ducts don't require thorough cleaning
- No risk of bacterial presence resulting from a lack of —or incorrect— disinfection of the system
- No cleaning/disinfection costs
- No ducting design needed
- Extremely quiet operation
Aircare is such a versatile mechanical ventilation system that it can fit into any residential context: it can easily be adapted to all building requirements.